Monday, December 27, 2010

So Christmas is over, the holidays were hectic this year, moving homes 2 weeks before holidays is not fun; I don't recommend this to anyone LOL
But I think I'm done moving, I LOVE my house and Natalia loves it because there are two great parks right in our back yard, so what's not to love if you're only almost 3 years old.

However between the move and organizing the house and making it livable right before Christmas I did manage to cut names to personalize my friend's family ornaments and and added little something to my kitchen (which I manage to place crooked but it will do for now)

This the Chef in my kitchen that I placed above my stove



And this was a family of four same ornament with their name on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...