Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Under the Apple Tree - Chudleigh's

Even though apples are not ready for picking yet until some time in mid-August, Chudleigh's Entertainment Farm is open to entertain. Check out their website.
They have giant and I mean giant slides for the kids - I tried one myself and it's FUN.
Farm animals "Zoo", huge sand box, hay maze, rope swings, wagon rides, and the list goes on and on.
I took my 3 year old daughter and my mother in law there yesterday and we had a blast. Natalia loved it and when I asked her about her favourite part of the trip, she sad the baby animals and the wagon ride! She's my kid, because that was my favourite part too, well, that and their AMAZING, to die for Apple Blossom!
I have to say the smells of the farm (some not so nice) and the setting got me a bit nostalgic... this is what I grew up with.
My summers were spent sleeping on the hay, working the wheat fields, riding the tractor, and playing in the orchards.
Thank you Chudleigh's for a really great day, we'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...