Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Wreath

Every DIY, Mommy, or design blog you read now is about Easter, and why not... Easter is only 2 weeks away. Well I thought I will add to this Easter frenzy with my cute plastic egg wreath my 4 year old help me make. And since I have this thing for wreaths as you can read in this post it just fits perfectly. I really liked a wreath I found on This is my Life blog and couldn't say no to it. So thank you Cindi from This is my Life for a wonderful Easter decoration.
For the instructions on how to make this please refer to Cindi's blog The only changes I made are first I cut the circles about 1inch smaller and used smaller eggs about 45 of them.
My plastic eggs wreath hanging on my front door. Linkin' at I {heart} nap time Link Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...